Press Release Concerning Link between CFS and Low Level Radiation Exposure —Additional Information Aug 22, 2010
Contained on this page is additional information on NCF's press release which may be read here.
- 1995 article by Zhang et al… Unusual Pattern of Mitochondrial DNA deletions in skeletal muscle of an adult human with CFS. PDF File
- 2005 article by Murphy et al… Mitochondrial DNA point mutations and a novel deletion induced by direct low-LET radiation and by medium from irradiated cells. PDF File
- Link to first CSPAN video on Congressional Testimony by US Congressman Eni Faleomavaega on nuclear testing and ciguatera
- Link to second CSPAN video on Congressional Testimony by US Congressman Eni Faleomavaega at on nuclear testing and ciguatera
- Congressional Record document dated Dec. 5, 1995 by US Congressman Eni Faleomavaega on nuclear testing and ciguatera. PDF File
- January 28, 1989 Lancet article by Ruff on Ciguatera in the Pacific: Link with Military Activities. PDF File
- 2000 article by Loganovsky… CFS as a characteristic aftermath of radioecological catastrophe. PDF File
- 2003 article by Loganovsky… Psychophysiological Features of Somatosensory Disorders in Victims of the Chernobyl Accident. PDF File
- 2000 article by Laganovsky… Vegetative-Vascular Dystonia and Osteoalgetic Syndrome or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as a Characteristic After-Effect of Radioecological Disaster: The Chernobyl Accident Experience. PDF File
- Loganovsky, K.N., Nyagu, A.I., and Loganovskaja, T.K.,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome a Possible Effect of Low and Very Low Doses of Ionizing Radiation, Abstracts of the International Conference "The Effects of Low and Very Low Doses of Ionizing Radiation on Human Health," World Council of Nuclear Workers, Univ. of Versailles, France, 16–18 June, 1999, p. 14.